Free Download Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer) Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Be an AWS EC2 expert. Learn AutoScaling, AWS Load Balancing, EBS Volume, Network, VPC Security Group, EC2 Instance Types.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to fully deploy an application on EC2 at the best cost
- You will be able to pick the perfect EC2 Instance for your Application
- You’ll be able to fully deploy an application on EC2 with a Load Balancer
- You’ll be able to fully deploy an application on EC2 that Auto Scales
- !! This course only deals with EC2 running Linux, not Windows!!
- Basic Knowledge of AWS is better, but not necessary
- Any Mac / Linux / Windows machine
AWS EC2 is the fundamental core component that every AWS Professional should know about.
If you know nothing about EC2 or feel you could learn more, this course if for you!
I guarantee you’ll learn something on EC2 you wish you knew all this time.
Amazon EC2 Master Class is the best way to get a great overview of all the possibilities offered by AWS EC2:
> Learn EC2 and master all its concepts
> Go through Hands On examples to practice what we learned with the companion course app
> Get a great understanding of advanced rules in Security Groups for optimal security
> So much more!
Note: This course assumes you have some knowledge about Linux, and we will not be using Windows EC2 instances.
- AWS EC2 Course Introduction: Get an understand of the course objectives, how the course is structured, download the course code and get ready!
- Amazon EC2 Basics: Learn the basics of EC2, such as instances, SSH, Security Groups, Private vs Public IPv4, EC2 User Data, and EC2 Pricing
- EC2 Machine Images (AMI): Learn about AMIs, build your own custom AMI for this course that will have our course application ready to go!
- Choosing the right EC2 Instance Type: Learn valuable knowledge into choosing the best EC2 Instance for your application. Learn how CPU, RAM, Network, IO and GPU are used in common applications. Learn about M, T2 instances, and T2 Unlimited. This section is priceless!
- Network and Security in EC2: Learn how to create your perfect security group, properly leveraging CIDR and IP ranges, Security Group to Security Group rules, Elastic IP, and EC2 placement groups.
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB): Learn the fundamental concepts behind Load Balancing in AWS EC2. Learn about the 3 kind of load balancers available in Amazon EC2, and setup them up properly in hands-on lectures.
- Auto Scaling Groups (ASG): Setup an Auto Scaling Group, directly linked to our Application Load Balancer. Observe manual scaling behaviour. Setup and Configure Auto Scaling for our application using the old and new policies.
- EBS (Elastic Block Stores): Learn what is EBS, the benefits it provides, and the various type of drives you have access to in AWS. Learn how to create them, attach them, resize them, and snapshot your EBS drives.
- EC2 Running Modes (cost saving): Learn the differences between the 4 running modes of EC2: On Demand, Reserved Instances, Spot Instances and Dedicated Hosts.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who want to learn about AWS EC2 and how to deploy their applications to it
- DevOps who want to learn how to deploy and maintain EC2 fleets, Auto Scaling Groups and Load Balancers
- Solutions Architect who want to understand how to design and run an application in EC2, fully leveraging all the components and ensuring the cost remains minimal
Amazon EC2 Master Class (with Auto Scaling & Load Balancer) Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.