Free Download AML Compliance in Practice: Suspicious Activity Reports Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Learn the Fundamentals of SAR Filing in Anti-Money Laundering Compliance/KYC & How to write a stellar SAR Narrative!
What you’ll learn
- Understand Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in the context of Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Identify sources for suspicious activity and related red flags
- Learn WHEN and HOW to file a SAR (not covering particular filing systems e.g., GoAML, etc.)
- An electronic device with online video-viewing or downloading capabilities
- To be interested in money laundering, AML, and Compliance
- Will need working knowledge in Compliance or AML
- Will not need business or legal expert knowledge
Aside from the threat it poses to the security of societies worldwide, it poses a real risk in terms of reputation, process integrity and compliance for the financial community as a whole and for individual financial institutions and organizations.
Your learning journey will cover a number of important concepts, including:
- What is a suspicious activity report (SARs) and how is it related to money laundering prevention?
- How to identify suspicious activity and what are common red flags?
- What are international regulatory/legal requirements?
- What to watch out for? (Timing, Tipping-Off, etc.)
- How to write a stellar SAR narrative?
- What to do after a SAR has been filed?
Throughout this course you can test your newly acquired knowledge with quiz questions.
There are no prerequisites for this course and it can be completed in just 1 to 2 hours of your time. That’s a very good time investment!
Certificate of Completion
Completing this course shows your dedication to fight money laundering and protect your organization. Why not show that you have acquired specialized knowledge in the field of AML/SAR filing? This courses comes with a Certificate of Completion that you can use to show your newly acquired skills and improved professional value through a better understanding of AML compliance. Start the course and earn your AML certificate today!
Who this course is for:
- Professionals wanting to acquire and demonstrate specialized knowledge in AML and Compliance
- Professionals wanting to increase their value through better understanding of AML and Compliance
AML Compliance in Practice: Suspicious Activity Reports Download Link:
Decryption Key: #QuZ5e-J1ICkiDwbMyRlBGA
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.