Free Download Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
The original comprehensive course designed for new Arduino Makers
What you’ll learn
- Build simple circuits around the Arduino Uno, that implement simple functions.
- Write simple Arduino sketches that can get sensor reading, make LEDs blink, write text on an LCD screen, read the position of a potentiometer, and much more.
- Understand what is the Arduino.
- Understand what is prototyping.
- Understand analog and digital inputs and outputs
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices
- Use the multimeter to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity
- Use protoboards to make projects permanent
- be productive with the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches, install libraries
- Understand what is Arduino programming, it’s basic concepts, structures, and keywords
- Detect and measure visible light, color, and ultraviolet light
- Measure temperature, humidity and acceleration
- Measure the distance between the sensor and an object in front of it
- Detect a person entering a room
- Detect a noise
- Make noise and play music
- Display text on a liquid crystal display
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer
- An Arduino Uno
- Electronics parts like resistors, LEDs, sensors, as listed in Section 1 of the course
- Essential tools: a mini breadboard, jumper wires, a multimeter, a soldering iron and solder, wire cutter
- Be excited about electronics!
UPDATED: January 2020
I have updated this course with a full new section in which you will learn how to use arrays in your Arduino sketches. This is a very useful skill to have, as you can program repetitive tasks with just a few lines of code. Enjoy!
This is the original, legendary Arduino course on Udemy, by Tech Explorations, fanatically supported by Dr Peter Dalmaris.
It is trusted by thousands of students, and contains over 16 hours of content, quizzes, Github code repository, thousands of active student discussions, and countless downloadable and linked resources.
Please don’t be confused by other courses with a similar name.
This course is for the new Arduino Maker.
Do you have a passion for learning?
Are you excited about becoming a Maker with the Arduino?
If you answered “yes!” to both, then you are ready to get started!
In making this course, I emphasized the importance of getting the basics right and learning to mastery. As an educator for over 15 years, I know first-hand that hitting a roadblock because you lack the fundamental knowledge to progress can be demotivating.
In Arduino Step by Step Getting Started, I make sure that in the more than 16 hours of video content, mini projects and quizzes, we cover all the basics so that you can enjoy learning about the Arduino.
By the end of the course, you will have a good understanding of the capabilities of the Arduino Uno, the best Arduino for people getting started, and you will be familiar with the capabilities of several of its cousins.
You will be comfortable with the basic prototyping tools and their usage, the basics of the Arduino programming environment, language and programming.
You will be able to use a variety of components. From simple buttons and LEDs, to visible color and ultraviolet light, and other environment sensors.
Apart from knowing how to use the components that I demonstrate in this course, you will also learn how to read datasheets, how to use libraries on your own, and how to learn the skills you need to create the gadgets you want, on your own. With knowledge comes freedom, and I will help you get there.
I invite you to review the free lectures in the first section of the course to find out more details about it.
If you are excited about becoming a Maker with the Arduino, join many other Makers and me in Arduino Step by Step Getting Started!
I look forward to learning with you!
Who this course is for:
- Students over 10 years of age, or younger with with adult supervision. Young students should be supervised at all times when using a soldering iron.
- Students with a little or no prior experience with electronics or programming.
Arduino Step by Step: Getting Started Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.