Free Download Aspen Plus V11 Masterclass: From beginner to advanced user Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Steady-State Chemical Engineering Simulation & Process Modeling using Aspen Plus V11.
What you’ll learn
- Identify the benefits of process simulation using Aspen Plus
- Describe the capabilities of Aspen Plus
- Familiarize yourself with Aspen Plus graphical user interface and organizational structure
- Learn the basic concepts necessary for creating simulations in Aspen Plus
- A background in chemical engineering or industrial chemistry
Welcome to this online course on chemical engineering simulation using Aspen Plus.
Aspen Plus is a powerful engineering simulation software that you can use to model a wide range of chemical processes.
It is widely used in engineering universities and in the industry, in research, development, modeling and design.
Aspen Plus serves as the engineering platform for modeling processes from Upstream through Gas Processing to Petroleum Refining, Petrochemicals, Chemicals and Pharmaceutical processes.
This unique online course is designed around a series of chemical process examples which we work through to a model solution. It is an essential guide to understanding the principles, features and functions of Aspen Plus. This understanding is a prerequisite for a successful design, simulation, rating & optimization of your plant and process equipment.
This unique online course leads you through a process that becomes continuously more difficult, challenging and enriching.
The course is built with over 9 sections, each tackling a different chemical process and a different aspect of Aspen Plus :
- Introducing Aspen Plus
- Flash Separation & Distillation Columns
- Liquid-Liquid Extraction processes
- Heat Exchangers
- Piping Systems
- Chemical Reactors
- Solids Handling processes
- Aspen Plus Model Analysis Tools
- Aspen Plus Safety Analysis Environment (Bonus section)
The first section explains the basic structure of the software and leads you through a hands-on introduction to the various features of Aspen Plus, designed to facilitate the set up of simple problems.
Who this course is for:
- Engineers who will be using Aspen Plus in their daily work
- Process engineers doing process design and optimization projects and studies
- Plant engineers checking plant performance under different operating conditions
- R&D engineers and researchers using Aspen Plus for process synthesis