Free Download Build a Slack Chat App with React, Redux, and Firebase Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Create a complete, full-stack chat application from front to back with React, Redux, Firebase 5, and Semantic UI React
What you’ll learn
- Create full-stack apps with React, Redux and Firebase, among other tools in the React ecosystem
- Make complete React apps from scratch, from setting up their dev environment to deployment on the web
- Integrate Redux and Firebase with React apps using straightforward, practical patterns
- Learn every major part of Firebase 5–the real-time database, storage, rules, listeners and deployment with Firebase tools
- Some experience with React (i.e. having built a couple of projects with React Create App)
- Prior knowledge of ES6 features will help (spread operators, destructuring, object shorthand syntax)
Interested in building impressive full-stack apps with React, Redux and Firebase? This is the course for you!
Here’s what we will cover:
- Creating a complete Slack chat application with React, Redux, and Firebase 5 from scratch
- Sending and receiving messages instantly with the real-time Firebase Database
- Uploading and displaying image messages using Firebase Storage
- Notifications to display new messages in other channels
- Sending Direct Messages to other users in our chat
- Tracking / showing when users are online / offline
- Searching messages within created channels
- Custom animations to see when other users are typing in the same channel
- Creating, cropping and uploading user avatars
- The ability to favorite / unfavorite public channels
- Add emojis to our messages with an Emoji Picker component
- User authentication with Firebase
- Form validation for our Login and Register forms
- State management with Redux, with simple, straightforward patterns
- Creating stunning user interfaces with Semantic UI React
- Essential features of React Router 4 (Switch component, withRouter HOC, history object)
- Tons of work with ES6 / 7
- Helpful browser tools such as React / Redux Dev Tools
- Securing our application with Firebase Rules
- Deploying our chat app to the web using Firebase Tools
- Keyboard shortcuts to rapidly send messages
- And more!
What will be building in this course?
Throughout this course, we’ll be building a live chat app for developers called DevChat, where users will be able to create channels, to send messages to other users on those channels, send media files, see when other users are typing, add emojis to their messages, favorite and unfavorite channels they like or dislike, and get notifications about new messages on other channels.Who this course is for:
- React developers interested in making functional, real-world apps
Build a Slack Chat App with React, Redux, and Firebase Course Download Link:
Decryption Key: #IYGnW0M7Y92d-gmldcU2Xfw7BUzyBWhSlXnveLJMxKA
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.