Free Download Build Node.js apps with AWS DynamoDB & Docker containers Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Build scalable apps using Node, Amazon’s DynamoDB (key-value store), Docker containers & host them on with auto-scaling
What you’ll learn
- Create an AWS account
In this course you will learn how to:
- Build a REST API using Node.js alongside the Express library
- Persist data using AWS DynamoDB
- You will learn how to develop using DynamoDB on your local computer before deploying your app in production
- Containerize your app using Docker
- Push your app to AWS Elastic Container Registry
- Host your app using AWS Fargate & AWS Load Balancing
- Enable auto-scaling which means AWS will take care of adding / removing compute resources to cater to demand spikes on your app
- Point a domain name to your app so it’s easily accessible
Who is this course for?
- Developers wanting to learn how to deploy apps using AWS Fargate & Load balancing
- Well, it’s the most used programming language in the world
- Heaps of community support when you encounter bugs and issues
Why is AWS Fargate so amazing?
- It automatically provisions and monitors the load on our compute resources so we don’t have to
We take a learn-by-doing approach. In a matter of minutes, you’ll have a running NodeJS Express application. Over the course of the lectures you’ll develop your very own To Do List backend application.
Who this course is for:
- Seasoned developers looking for guidance on how to set up a project with AWS Fargate
Build Node.js apps with AWS DynamoDB & Docker containers Download Link:
Decryption Key: #bC_TB0vons8DaYxjvT7vZw
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.