Free Download Build Python Flask Website with Bootstrap and API Data Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Python Flask – quickstart to Working with Flask on the Web
What you’ll learn
- Create a Flask website
- Pull JSON data from existing public REST API
- Implement basic bootstrap UI with panels, table and form
- Handle POST data via form and GET requests
- Cache data locally with sqlite
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Text Editor
- Web Browser
- Python Environment (Course will Use Mac/Linux and Python 3)
This course is for beginners and details installing Flask and working with a JSON API to pull data and display it using Bootstrap on a webpage. It will display in a table and also have a web form that will allow for input and to process POST requests to update content in Bootstrap Panels. Will also use sqlite to cache data locally. Basic knowledge of Python is recommended and none required for Flask.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners looking to get an introduction to Flask or Web Development
- Professionals interested in developing web dashboards to help teams
- Those interested in pulling data from JSON API and manipulating data
- Exposure to bootstrap and basic UI creation
Build Python Flask Website with Bootstrap and API Data Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.