Free Download Data Analytics: SQL for newbs, beginners and marketers Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Dominate data analytics, data science, and big data
What you’ll learn
- Know how to answer all of their marketing-related questions using a SQL query
- Understand what a relational database is
- How to install SQL on Mac, Linux, or Windows
- How to create a table
- How to import data into a table
- How to query a table
- How to insert into, update, and delete from a table
- Speed things up using indexes
- Join tables together to merge data
- Aggregate data using count, sum, and average
- Determine where in the sales funnel customers are being lost
- Chart your year over year revenue
- Group and sort sales by location
- Use SQL on Spark
- Install Spark
- Create a Spark cluster on AWS EC2
- You should you how to open a terminal / command line shell. All the examples will be done here.
It is becoming ever more important that companies make data-driven decisions.
With big data and data science on the rise, we have more data than we know what to do with.
One of the basic languages of data analytics is SQL, which is used for many popular databases including MySQL, Postgres, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, and even big data solutions like Hive and Cassandra.
I’m going to let you in on a little secret. Most high-level marketers and product managers at big tech companies know how to manipulate data to gain important insights. No longer do you have to wait around the entire day for some software engineer to answer your questions – now you can find the answers directly, by yourself, using SQL!
In this course, SQL for marketers, we’ll start from the basics – installing SQL onto your Mac, Linux, or Windows machine and explaining what a relational database is. Next, we’ll look at basic tasks like creating tables and loading data into those tables. We will look at a wide variety of SQL commands and I will show you how to speed things up using indexes.
And which of our locations has the highest revenue?
Do you want to know how to optimize your sales funnel using SQL, look at the seasonal trends in your industry, and run a SQL query on Hadoop? Dominate data analytics, data science, and big data!
TIPS (for getting through the course):
- Watch it at 2x.
- Take handwritten notes. This will drastically increase your ability to retain the information.
- Ask lots of questions on the discussion board. The more the better!
- Write code yourself, don’t just sit there and look at my code.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want a different approach to learning SQL
- Product managers who want to make data-driven decisions
Data Analytics: SQL for newbs, beginners and marketers Course Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.