Free Download Deep Learning Computer Vision™ CNN, OpenCV, YOLO, SSD & GANs Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Go from beginner to Expert in using Deep Learning for Computer Vision (Keras & Python) completing 28 Real World Projects
What you’ll learn
- Learn by completing 26 advanced computer vision projects including Emotion, Age & Gender Classification, London Underground Sign Detection, Monkey Breed, Flowers, Fruits , Simpsons Characters and many more!
- Learn Advanced Deep Learning Computer Vision Techniques such as Transfer Learning and using pre-trained models (VGG, MobileNet, InceptionV3, ResNet50) on ImageNet and re-create popular CNNs such as AlexNet, LeNet, VGG and U-Net.
- Understand how Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, R-CNNs , SSDs, YOLO & GANs with my easy to follow explanations
- Become familiar with other frameworks (PyTorch, Caffe, MXNET, CV APIs), Cloud GPUs and get an overview of the Computer Vision World
- Learn how to use the Python library Keras to build complex Deep Learning Networks (using Tensorflow backend)
- Learn how to do Neural Style Transfer, DeepDream and use GANs to Age Faces up to 60+
- Learn how to create, label, annotate, train your own Image Datasets, perfect for University Projects and Startups
- Learn how to use OpenCV with a FREE Optional course with almost 4 hours of video
- Learn how to use CNNs like U-Net to perform Image Segmentation which is extremely useful in Medical Imaging application
- Learn how to use TensorFlow’s Object Detection API and Create A Custom Object Detector in YOLO
- Learn Facial Recognition with VGGFace
- Learn to use Cloud GPUs on PaperSpace for 100X Speed Increase vs CPU
- Learn to Build a Computer Vision API and Web App and host it on AWS using an EC2 Instance
- Basic programming knowledge is a plus but not a requirement
- High school level math, College level would be a bonus
- Atleast 20GB storage space for Virtual Machine and Datasets
- A Windows, MacOS or Linux OS
Deep Learning Computer Vision™ Use Python & Keras to implement CNNs, YOLO, TFOD, R-CNNs, SSDs & GANs + A Free Introduction to OpenCV3.
If you want to learn all the latest 2019 concepts in applying Deep Learning to Computer Vision, look no further – this is the course for you! You’ll get hands the following Deep Learning frameworks in Python:
- TensorFlow Object Detection API
- YOLO (DarkNet and DarkFlow)
All in an easy to use virtual machine, with all libraries pre-installed!
Apr 2019 Updates:
- How to setup a Cloud GPU on PaperSpace and Train a CIFAR10 AlexNet CNN almost 100 times faster!
- Build a Computer Vision API and Web App and host it on AWS using an EC2 Instance!
Mar 2019 Updates:
Newly added Facial Recognition & Credit Card Number Reader Projects
- Recognize multiple persons using your webcam
- Facial Recognition on the Friends TV Show Characters
- Take a picture of a Credit Card, extract and identify the numbers on that card!
Computer vision applications involving Deep Learning are booming!
Having Machines that can ‘see‘ will change our world and revolutionize almost every industry out there. Machines or robots that can see will be able to:
- Perform surgery and accurately analyze and diagnose you from medical scans.
- Enable self-driving cars
- Radically change robots allowing us to build robots that can cook, clean and assist us with almost any task
- Understand what’s being seen in CCTV surveillance videos thus performing security, traffic management and a host of other services
- Create Art with amazing Neural Style Transfers and other innovative types of image generation
- Simulate many tasks such as Aging faces, modifying live video feeds and realistically replace actors in films
Huge technology companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Tesla are all heavily devoting billions to computer vision research.
As a result, the demand for computer vision expertise is growing exponentially!
However, learning computer vision with Deep Learning is hard!
- Tutorials are too technical and theoretical
- Code is outdated
- Beginners just don’t know where to start
That’s why I made this course!
- I spent months developing a proper and complete learning path.
- I teach all key concepts logically and without overloading you with mathematical theory while using the most up to date methods.
- I created a FREE Virtual Machine with all Deep Learning Libraries (Keras, TensorFlow, OpenCV, TFODI, YOLO, Darkflow etc) installed! This will save you hours of painfully complicated installs
- I teach using practical examples and you’ll learn by doing 18 projects!
Projects such as:
- Handwritten Digit Classification using MNIST
- Image Classification using CIFAR10
- Dogs vs Cats classifier
- Flower Classifier using Flowers-17
- Fashion Classifier using FNIST
- Monkey Breed Classifier
- Fruit Classifier
- Simpsons Character Classifier
- Using Pre-trained ImageNet Models to classify a 1000 object classes
- Age, Gender and Emotion Classification
- Finding the Nuclei in Medical Scans using U-Net
- Object Detection using a ResNet50 SSD Model built using TensorFlow Object Detection
- Object Detection with YOLO V3
- A Custom YOLO Object Detector that Detects London Underground Tube Signs
- Neural Style Transfers
- GANs – Generate Fake Digits
- GANs – Age Faces up to 60+ using Age-cGAN
- Face Recognition
- Credit Card Digit Reader
- Using Cloud GPUs on PaperSpace
- Build a Computer Vision API and Web App and host it on AWS using an EC2 Instance!
And OpenCV Projects such as:
- Live Sketch
- Identifying Shapes
- Counting Circles and Ellipses
- Finding Waldo
- Single Object Detectors using OpenCV
- Car and Pedestrian Detector using Cascade Classifiers
So if you want to get an excellent foundation in Computer Vision, look no further.
This is the course for you!
In this course, you will discover the power of Computer Vision in Python, and obtain skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as a Computer Vision developer.
As for Updates and support:
I will be active daily in the ‘questions and answers’ area of the course, so you are never on your own.
So, are you ready to get started? Enroll now and start the process of becoming a Master in Computer Vision using Deep Learning today!
What previous students have said my other Udemy Course:
“I’m amazed at the possibilities. Very educational, learning more than what I ever thought was possible. Now, being able to actually use it in a practical purpose is intriguing… much more to learn & apply”
“Extremely well taught and informative Computer Vision course! I’ve trawled the web looking for OpenCV python tutorials resources but this course was by far the best amalgamation of relevant lessons and projects. Loved some of the projects and had lots of fun tinkering them.”
“Awesome instructor and course. The explanations are really easy to understand and the materials are very easy to follow. Definitely a really good introduction to image processing.”
“I am extremely impressed by this course!! I think this is by far the best Computer Vision course on Udemy. I’m a college student who had previously taken a Computer Vision course in undergrad. This 6.5 hour course blows away my college class by miles!!”
“Rajeev did a great job on this course. I had no idea how computer vision worked and now have a good foundation of concepts and knowledge of practical applications. Rajeev is clear and concise which helps make a complicated subject easy to comprehend for anyone wanting to start building applications.”
======================================================Who this course is for:
- Programmers, college students or anyone enthusiastic about computer vision and deep learning
- Those wanting to be on the forefront of the job market for the AI Revolution
- Those who have an amazing startup or App idea involving computer vision
- Enthusiastic hobbyists wanting to build fun Computer Vision applications
Deep Learning Computer Vision™ CNN, OpenCV, YOLO, SSD & GANs Free Download Link:
Size: 11.08 GB
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.