Free Download Advanced React and Redux Udemy Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Walkthroughs on advanced React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.0 – Authentication, Testing, Middlewares, HOC’s, and Deployment
What you’ll learn
- Build a scaleable API with authentication using Express, Mongo, and Passport
- Learn the differences between cookie-based and token-based authentication
- Figure out what a Higher Order Component and how to use it to write dramatically less code
- Write Redux middleware from scratch to uncover what is happening behind the scenes with Redux
- Set up your own testing environment with Jest and Enzyme
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Solid understanding of React
- Intermediate understanding of Redux; you should have knowledge of reducers, actions, and action creators
Knowledge of React + Redux is 100% required! If you are familiar with reducers and action creators you will be fine.
Course includes content specific to React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.1! For React v14, start with the section titled “Testing with React v14”
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to take your React and Redux skills to the next level.
Authentication with Express/Mongo? Yes! Middleware/Higher Order Components? We got it. Testing with Mocha/Chai? It’s here!
This course wastes no time diving right into interesting topics, and teaches you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux.
Mastering React and Redux can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Redux and ReactNative.
There are dozens of great tutorials online for React and Redux, but none of them teach the challenging, core features of these two fantastic libraries. I created this course to push you beyond “just getting started.”
- Learn how to thoroughly test React and Redux code, including tests for action creators and reducers
- Get familiar with Higher Order Components. Don’t know what they are? No problem, you have been using them without even knowing it!
- Rewrite a popular Redux Middleware from scratch to handle asynchronous actions
I have built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React and Redux. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who this course is for:
- Programmers with experience on React and Redux
- NOT for programmers with no previous React/Redux experience!
Advanced React and Redux Course Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.