Free Download Create a Store Inventory GUI Application with C++ and Qt Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
A Codestars Professional Course.
What you’ll learn
- How to build a Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- How Qt and C++ can be used together to create a GUI project
- Some knowledge of C++ required
Master your workload, improve your teams’s functionality and monitor stock levels with this brilliant focused Codestars Professional course!
In ONE afternoon, learn how to create a Store Inventory GUI Application with C++ and Qt… from scratch!
- Qt is a cross-platform application development framework for desktop, embedded and mobile applications
- C++ is a widely use, general-purpose programming language
Combine the two, and build an effective and functional GUI for your business!
Taught by the brilliant John Baugh, and part of the new Codestars Professional course series (focused on teaching workplace skills, tips and techniques), you’ll speed through fundamental C++, before tackling the big project – building that GUI application!
- Put all your skills to the test with practical examples, exercises and projects
- Make life easier for yourself with a one-stop GUI course
- Improve your CV/Resume
- Get ready for the next step in your career
Students are encouraged to put all their techniques they learn to the test, and if you ever get stuck you can ask John for help directly in the course Q&A forum.
Find out more now, and enroll today!
NOTE: This is an intermediate level course. While this course runs through the the fundamentals of C++ as a refresher, students taking this course should have experience in C++ coding.
Who this course is for:
- Students who are upskilling for their career/job
- Anyone who wants to build a GUI for their team
- Coders who want to know more Qt/C++ details and techniques
Create a Store Inventory GUI Application with C++ and Qt Download Link:
Decryption Key: #d9b676YhzlEbDqEERjzjnA
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.