Free Download Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes +Swarm from a Docker Captain (2021) Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Build, test, deploy containers with the best mega-course on Docker, Kubernetes, Compose, Swarm and Registry using DevOps
What you’ll learn
- How to use Docker, Compose and Kubernetes on your machine for better software building and testing.
- Learn Docker and Kubernetes official tools from an award-winning Docker Captain!
- Learn faster with included live chat group (21,000 members!) and weekly live Q&A.
- Gain the skills to build development environments with your code running in containers.
- Build Swam and Kubernetes clusters for server deployments!
- Hand’s-on with best practices for making Dockerfiles and Compose files like a Pro!
- Build and publish your own custom images.
- Create your own custom image registry to store your apps and deploy in corporate environments.
- No paid software required – Just install your favorite text editor and browser!
- Local admin access to install Docker for Mac/Windows/Linux.
- Understand terminal or command prompt basics.
- Linux basics like shells, SSH, and package managers. (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Know the basics of creating a server in the cloud (on any provider). (tips included to help newcomers!)
- Understand the basics of web and database servers. (how they typically communicate, IP’s, ports, etc.)
- Have a GitHub and Docker Hub account.
Updated Monthly in 2019! Be ready for the Dockerized future with the number ONE Docker + Kubernetes mega-course on Udemy. Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning and using containers end-to-end, from development and testing, to server deployments and production. Taught by an award-winning Docker Captain and DevOps consultant.
Just starting out with Docker? Perfect. This course starts out assuming you’re new to containers.
Or: Using Docker now and need to deal with real-world problems? I’m here for you! See my production topics around Swarm, Kubernetes, secrets, logging, rolling upgrades, and more.
BONUS: This course comes with Slack Chat and Live Weekly Q&A with me!
Just updated in November 2019 with sections on:
- Docker Security top 10
- Docker 19.03 release features
Why should you learn from me? Why trust me to teach you the best ways to use Docker? (Hi, I’m Bret, please allow me to talk about myself for a sec):
Giving Back: a portion of my profit on this course will be donated to supporting open source and protecting our freedoms online! This course is only made possible by the amazing people creating open source. I’m standing on the shoulders of (open source) giants! Donations will be split between my favorite charities including the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Free Software Foundation. Look them up. They’re awesome!
This is a living course, and will be updated as Docker and Kubernetes features change.
Simply the fastest and best way to learn the latest container skills. Look at the scope of topics in the Session and see the breadth of skills you will learn.
Some of the many cool things you’ll do in this course:
- Edit web code on your machine while it’s served up in a container
- Lock down your apps in private networks that only expose necessary ports
- Create a 3-node Swarm cluster in the cloud
- Install Kubernetes and and learn the leading server cluster tools
- Use Virtual IP’s for built-in load balancing in your cluster
- Optimize your Dockerfiles for faster building and tiny deploys
- Build/Publish your own custom application images
- Learn the differences between Kubernetes and Swarm
- Create your own image registry
- Use Swarm Secrets to encrypt your environment configs, even on disk
- Deploy container updates in a rolling always-up design
- Create the config utopia of a single set of YAML files for local dev, CI testing, and prod cluster deploys
- And so much more…
After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Use Docker in your daily developer and/or sysadmin roles
- Deploy apps to Kubernetes
- Make Dockerfiles and Compose files
- Build multi-node Swarm clusters and deploying H/A containers
- Make Kubernetes YAML manifests and deploy using infrastructure-as-code methods
- Build a workflow of using Docker in dev, then test/CI, then production with YAML
- Protect your keys, TLS certificates, and passwords with encrypted secrets
- Keep your Dockerfiles and images small, efficient, and fast
- Run apps in Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes and understand the pros/cons of each
- Develop locally while your code runs in a container
- Protect important persistent data in volumes and bind mounts
- Lead your team into the future with the latest Docker container skills!
Extra things that come with this course:
- Access to the course Slack team, for getting help/advice from me and other students.
- Bonus videos I put elsewhere like YouTube, linked to from this courses resources.
- Weekly Live Q&A on YouTube Live.
- Tons of reference links to supplement this content.
- Updates to content as Docker changes their features on these topics.
Who this course is for:
- Software developers, sysadmins, IT pros, and operators at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
Docker Mastery: with Kubernetes +Swarm from a Docker Captain Course Download Link:
Decryption Key: #_Ojqct6rpH3NtO_4o3lDwg
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.