Free Download Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Learn to Install & Configure NGINX on Ubuntu 18.04. Includes MySQL, PHP, PhpMyAdmin, WordPress & SSL Integration.
What you’ll learn in Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu
- Understand the key differences between Apache and NGINX
- Deploy a Virtual Server on Digital Ocean with Ubuntu 18.04
- Attach a Floating IP to a Digital Ocean Virtual Server
- Connect to a remote Virtual Server using an SSH Client
Requirements for Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu
- Students will require an internet connection and PC or MAC Computer System.
- Terminal for MAC users or PuTTY for Windows Users
Description for Install NGINX, PHP, MySQL, SSL & WordPress on Ubuntu
Hello and Welcome to our latest new course. We are glad you could join us on this exciting new learning expedition!
In this course, we are going to be exploring one of the most powerful Web Server technologies available. One that has grown in popularity exponentially since its release – Yes, we are talking about NGINX.
Whether you are an experienced web developer or new to the industry, you’ve likely heard of the age-old debate between Apache and NGINX. Which one is better, what should you use? This course offers a great introduction into NGINX. We will be covering several important topics, such as:
- Understanding the difference between Apache & NGINX
- Installing NGINX on a Digital Ocean Droplet or any Virtual Server of your choice.
- Modifying the NGINX Block Configuration file for hosting Websites
- Installing essential components on NGINX such as MySQL, PHP & PhpMyAdmin
- Securing PhpMyAdmin using symbolic links and NGINX’s built in authentication gateway.
- Securing your hosted websites with free SSL using Certbot & Let’s Encrypt
- Installing and Configuring WordPress on your NGINX Server
We will be using Digital Ocean droplets for this course, but you can create a virtual server with any cloud hosting provider of your choice. The configuration steps would be the same, regardless of who you host with. Also, we will be using the latest LTS version of Ubuntu (18.04).
Who this course is for:
- Students interested in learning about NGINX
- Students interested in learning the differences between Apache & NGINX