Free Download Ionic – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Build Native iOS & Android as well as Progressive Web Apps with Angular, Capacitor and the Ionic Framework (Ionic 4+).
What you’ll learn
- Build native apps and progressive web apps from one and the same codebase
- Build native apps for iOS and Android, using Angular and the powerful features Ionic offers
- Dive deeper into Ionic to learn more about core and advanced features
- Test iOS and Android apps on real devices and publish those apps to the app stores of the two platforms
- Angular fundamentals are required, though a brief refresher is also provided in the course
Ionic is one of the most exciting technologies you can learn at the moment – it enables you to use one codebase (written in HTML, JS and CSS) to build and ship apps as normal (progressive) web apps as well as real native mobile apps for iOS and Android. This course teaches you the latest version of Ionic from scratch with no prior knowledge about it assumed.
The Ionic framework allows you to do just that! Use your existing Angular, HTML, JS and CSS knowledge and build your native mobile app with that!
This allows you to focus on the things you know and release your application on all possible devices (desktop and mobile) without having to learn thousands of different languages! Indeed, with Ionic, you can use one codebase to ship three different apps (iOS, Android, web).
No wonder that hybrid frameworks like Ionic are extremely popular and in high demand!
I love creating awesome web applications and it simply is amazing to now use that knowledge and build native mobile apps with it, too!
This course takes your from zero to published app, taking a very practice-orientated route. You’ll a realistic app (where users can create and book events) throughout the course, learning about the basics of Ionic, its rich component library, how to fetch and handle user input, how to store data and access native device features and much more!
What exactly are you going to learn then?
- A brief refresher on Angular
- How to set up your Ionic projects
- So much more … like styling and theming your app
- Finally, you’ll learn how to configure your app and publish it to the App Store or Google Play Store (or as a progressive web app)
Does this sound great?
I can’t wait to welcome you in this course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students who want to use their Angular knowledge to build native mobile apps & web apps with one codebase
Ionic – Build iOS, Android & Web Apps with Ionic & Angular Course Download Link:
Decryption Key: #rdz19FqD5KFHhMPGc0-82A
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.