Free Download Oracle SQL : Become a Certified SQL Developer From Scratch Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Become an In-demand SQL Professional! Get ready to pass Oracle SQL 1Z0-071 (OCA) Certification Exam on your first try!
What you’ll learn
- Pass Oracle 1Z0-071 SQL Database SQL Certification Exam easily on your first try!
- Be Able to Answer any SQL Interview Questions Confidently!
- Become a Job-Ready SQL Developer by Learning All the Skills You will Need!
- Learn Oracle SQL by Professionally Designed Content Step by Step!
- Write, Read and Analyze Any SQL Queries Easily and Learn How to Play with Data!
- Solve any SQL-related Problems by Yourself Creating Analytical Solutions!
- Test Your SQL Skills with Hundreds of Hands-on Examples, Quizzes, Challenges!
- Lifetime Support from the Instructors. Get a Well-Organized Recap Document!
- Nothing more than a working computer; all PC, Mac or Linux, etc. users are all welcome.
- No previous programming experience is required!
- No paid tools are required!
★ Last Course Updates:
✔ (Oct, 2020): 3-Real SQL(200+ High-Quality Questions) Certification Exam Samples are added!
✔ (Sep, 2020): New Lectures and Quiz Questions are added!
✔ (Jun, 2020): English Closed-Captions are added!
Important Notice: This course will be continuously getting updated with more lectures, quizzes, assessments to enhance your knowledge on Oracle SQL.
Are you a student ready to learn SQL for your lessons?
Do you want to get a better job?
Are you bored with watching a lot of stuff, but could not learn anything?
Do you think you know SQL, but you cannot write SQL codes?
Are you looking for a really professional course?
Then this is the course you are looking for.
You have come to the right place!
In this course, all the subjects are explained in a professional order.
If you are new to SQL, no problem! You can easily learn with all the details of SQL. If you already know SQL and want to improve, this course explains all the details including all of the subjects.
After completing this course, you will learn all that you need to know. If you don’t see something in this course, it means you really don’t need to know it for now.
Coding can be learned with coding. A course that has no example is not a course at all. And there are hundreds and hundreds of codes in this course.
So come on, what are you waiting for?
Get this course, and go get a better job!
Topics covered in this course :
- Database Fundamentals (Relational Database Concepts + SQL Terminology)
- What is SQL?
- What is a Database?
- What is a Table?
- What is a Relational Database (RDBMS)?
- Entity-Relationship Logic in Databases
- What is the Pluggable Database?
- Introduction to Database Objects
- Retrieving Data using the SQL SELECT Statement
- Oracle Data Types
- What is a NULL Value?
- DESCRIBE Command
- INFORMATION Command
- “ORA-” Error Messages
- SELECT Statements
- Oracle Aliases (AS Keyword)
- Quote (Q) Operator
- Oracle DISTINCT and UNIQUE Keywords
- Concatenation Operators
- Restricting and Filtering Data using the WHERE Clause
- WHERE Clause
- Comparison Operators (<, >, =, !=, <>, etc.)
- BETWEEN Operator
- IN Operator
- LIKE Operator
- IS NULL Operator
- Oracle Logical (AND, OR, NOT) Operators
- Rules of Precedence
- Sorting Data using the ORDER BY Clause
- ORDER BY Clause
- ASC and DESC Operators
- NULLS FIRST and NULLS LAST Operators
- ROWNUM & ROWID in SQL
- Row Limiting (Oracle FETCH + OFFSET) Clause in SQL
- Using Oracle Substitution Variables
- What is a Substitution Variable?
- Double Ampersand (&&) Operator
- DEFINE & UNDEFINE Commands
- ACCEPT & PROMPT Commands
- SET VERIFY ON & OFF Commands
- Using Single-Row Functions to Customize Output
- Introduction to Oracle Single-Row Functions
- Character Functions (Lower, Upper, Initcap)
- Character Manipulation Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Nested Functions
- Date Values & Date Formats in Oracle
- Date Functions & Arithmetic Operations on Dates
- Date Manipulation Functions in SQL
- Using Conversion Functions
- Introduction to Oracle Conversion Functions
- Conversion Function Types (Implicit and Explicit Conversions)
- Explicit Conversion (To_Char, To_Number, To_Date) Functions
- Null-Related (NVL, NVL2, NULLIF, Coalesce) Functions
- Oracle Conditional Expressions
- Oracle Case Expressions
- Oracle Decode Function
- Reporting Aggregated Data Using Group Functions
- Introduction to Oracle Group Functions
- AVG Function
- COUNT Function
- MAX Function
- MIN Function
- SUM Function
- LISTAGG Function
- Overview of Group Functions
Who this course is for:
- Anyone willing to step into the software development career!
- Anyone dreaming to get a well-paid SQL Development Job!
- Anyone planning to Pass the Oracle 1Z0-071 (OCA) exam!
- Anyone who wants to Become an in-demand SQL Professional!
Oracle SQL : Become a Certified SQL Developer From Scratch Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.