Free Download Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Learn to acquire Data with NumPy and Pandas and visualize it with Matplotlib and Altair
What you’ll learn in Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization
- Understand the Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Understand Data Science, Pandas, and Altair
- Learn basics of NumPy Fundamentals
- Learn Advanced Data Visualization
- Learn Data Acquisition Techniques
- Linear Algebra and Matrices
Requirements for Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization
- Windows PC/ Raspberry Pi with Internet Connection
- Zeal and enthusiasm to learn new things
- a burning desire to take your career to the next level
- Basic Programming and Python Programming Basics
- basic mathematics knowledge will be greatly appreciated
Description for Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization
Become a Master in Data Acquisition and Visualization with Python 3 and acquire employers’ one of the most requested skills of 21st Century! An expert level Data Science Professional can earn minimum $100000 (that’s five zeros after 1) in today’s economy.
This is the most comprehensive, yet straight-forward course for the Data Science with Python 3 on Udemy! Whether you have never worked with Data Science before, already know basics of Python, or want to learn the advanced features of Altair with Python 3, this course is for you! In this course we will teach you Data Science with Python 3, Jupyter, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Altair.
(Note, we also provide you PDFs and Jupyter Notebooks in case you need them)
With over 105 lectures and more than 14.5 hours of video this comprehensive course leaves no stone unturned in teaching you Data Science with Python 3, Pandas, and Altair!
This course will teach you Data Science in a very practical manner, with every lecture comes a programming video and a corresponding Jupyter notebook that has Python 3 code! Learn in whatever manner is the best for you!
We will start by helping you get Python3, NumPy, matplotlib, Jupyter, Pandas, and Altair installed on your Windows computer and Raspberry Pi.
We cover a wide variety of topics, including:
- Basics of Scientific Python Ecosystem
- Basics of Pandas
- Basics of NumPy and Matplotlib
- Installation of Python 3 on Windows
- Setting up Raspberry Pi
- Tour of Python 3 environment on Raspberry Pi
- Jupyter installation and basics
- NumPy Ndarrays
- Array Creation Routines
- Basic Visualization with Matplotlib
- Ndarray Manipulation
- Random Array Generation
- Bitwise Operations
- Statistical Functions
- Basics of Matplotlib
- Installation of SciPy and Pandas
- Linear Algebra with NumPy and SciPy
- Data Acquisition with Python 3
- MySQL and Python 3
- Data Acquisition with Pandas
- Basics of Altair and Vega Datasets
- Data Visualization with Altair
You will get lifetime access to over 105 lectures plus corresponding PDFs, Image Datasets, and the Jupyter notebooks for the lectures!
So what are you waiting for? Learn Data Science with Python 3 in a way that will advance your career and increase your knowledge, all in a fun and practical way!
Who this course is for:
- Data Science Professionals: Data Scientists and Data Engineers
- AI and Machine Learning Professionals
- Scientists, Mathematicians, Physicists, and Engineers
- Python Developers and Programmers
- Managers and Business Professionals
- Anyone who wants to learn
Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization Free Download
Note – Make sure you create Backup of It. The Link Can Expire At Any Time.
Python : Pandas & Altair Data Science & Visualization Free Download Link:
Decryption Key: #M6lv5AmVkQHq2F3ZkmBvSA
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.