Free Download React Native QuickStart, Build Real App with Deezer API Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Quick Dive to core concepts of React Native. Create modern looking native app for Android & iOS with React Native.
What you’ll learn
- Develop a modern and real-world usable mobile applications with React Native
- Write one code base for Android, iOS
- Unlock power of writing Native Apps with React Native.
- Establish yourself in field of the exciting mobile app development environment
- No React Native and Mobile Development previous knowledge is required!
React provides you with tons of UI components, modern cutting edge stylings, icons, animations, transitions and much more. All of this you can access easily out of the box. React let’s you focus on writing code instead of spending time to learn different languages for writing mobile applications.
There was never a better time than now to learn how to write native applications with React Native. React Native might be just a right choice for you.
My name is Filip Jerga. I am a freelance software engineer and course creator here on Udemy. My previous course met with amazing feedback of 4.6+ rating and more than 1000 students.
I will take you on a quick but a knowledge-grained tour of React Native. You will learn how to create an application usable in a real life. You will not spent endless hours watching boring presentation but rather writing real code. Learning by writing is the best way.
You will build an application connected to Deezer api. We will go through basics of React Native.
Later, I will explain some of the UI Components. I will explain React Navigation and core concept of State and Props. You will connect applications to Deezer API. You will work on more useful features like search and functionality to make a track and an album favourite. You will use native Async Storage.
In last lectures you will learn what is a Flat List and Touchables and what are they good for.
You will run application in android and as well in iOS.
In this course you will exactly learn:
- What is React Native and what is a good for
- Understand React Native Architecture
- Understand routing and navigation in application
- Fetch data from Deezer API
- How to create a screen and display data in your app
- You will understand State and Props
- How to use React Native UI components.
- Create search and favourite album and track feature
- How to use Async Storage
- Why you need Flat List
How does it sounds ? Let’s find out if this course is right for you. I hope to see you in lectures.
Who this course is for:
- Starting as well as experienced developers interested in Mobile Development with React Native
- This course is for everyone willing to start creating Mobile Apps in a short time
- Taking this course will enable you to develop applications for iOS, Android with One Codebase!
React Native QuickStart, Build Real App with Deezer API Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.