Free Download Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training – Part I Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Ethical Hacking – A Hands-On Training course for Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Using Kali Linux
What you’ll learn
- Use virtualization as it applies to penetration testing.
- Discover, scan and exploit network vulnerabilities.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform an entry level penetration test.
- Hack and secure wired networks
- Hack secure systems using client-side and social engineering attacks
- Create a virtual install of Kali Linux
- Learn linux fundamentals
- Complete Module 01 – Virtual Network Lab Build
- A laptop or desktop capable of running two simultaneous virtual installs in conjunction with their host operating system.
- Basic networking skills, IP addressing, familiarization with ports and services, configure a network adapter, use PING, IFCONFIG, IPCONFIG
- Reliable LAN or cable connection for Internet access.
- A host machine running Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 (preferred). MAC and Apple machines will work but a Windows host is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM (8 GB preferred)
- Basic computer fundamentals.
- Basic operating system fundamentals.
This course provides learners with a basic level of competency using a hands-on approach to gaining practical experience as a penetration tester or an ethical hacker (white, grey or black).
This course provides a fundamental look at offensive security concepts and techniques using a virtual install of Kali Linux and three different target victims, Windows XP, Server 2008 and Linux (Metesploitable2). This course provides a 100% hands-on approach to learning to be an ethical hacker or a pentester.
How is the course structured?
The course uses short video tutorials, hands-on labs, virtualization, and open source tools for step-by-step learning of ethical hacking fundamentals; the same tools and open-source software are used by professional penetration testers and ethical hackers.
This course provides videos, labs, and links for downloading the free and open-source software used throughout this course.
You will able to build a virtual install of Kali Linux and Windows XP for the virtual lab environment. You should complete the first lab of this course before enrolling. Starting with lab 2, we will begin scanning and attacking a Windows XP victim. If the first lab cannot be completed, there is no need to enroll in the course since all labs that follow are dependent on the first lab being completed.
You will learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to stop them, the importance of a strong firewall, the importance of keeping systems and software updated and the use of complex passwords.
You will also learn how to launch DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows, keylogging, and password hacking. Completion of the course will help prepare an individual for an entry-level position as a pen-tester or ethical hacker. On completing this course, you will receive a course completion.
If you would like to discuss ethical hacking, watch someone else talk about technology or write a paper, there are plenty of other courses to choose from. To successfully complete this course students must demonstrate the fundamental concepts of offensive hacking. In other words, learners will learn something by doing.
- Demonstrate the use of offensive security tools and techniques.
- Proficiency in the use of the CLI (Command Line Interface) of Linux.
- Use Linux as a hacking platform.
Who should take this course?
Network administrators, cybersecurity students, entry-level penetration testers, anyone who wants to be an ethical hacker, concerned parents, concerned spouses, law enforcement and anyone with a solid background in technology.
Who should not take this course?
Anyone suffering from technophobia (the fear of learning new technology). Anyone not having a good understanding of the OSI model, or the TCP/IP suite.
What are the course requirements, Knowledge level?
- A good understanding of basic networking concepts, the TCPI/IP stack, how devices communicate, and basic troubleshooting of network connectivity issues.
- How to use a computer, a mouse and a keyboard.
- How to configure a static IP address on a Network adapter.
- How to check for connectivity using PING, IPCONFIG, and IFCONFIG.
- This course will not cover or review the OSI model, discuss IP addressing or any basic networking concepts. Students are expected to have these skills when they enroll.
- PC, laptop or desktop capable of virtualization. (Virtualization enabled BIOS).
- A minimum of 4 GB of RAM, (8 GB or more of RAM recommended).
- Administrative access to the host operating system. (You own the machine).
- LAN or cable connection for Internet access. (Cannot use a wireless connection).
- High-speed internet access using a reliable Internet connection. (5mb or higher throughput).
- Any 64-bit Windows operating system. (preferred)
- A current 64-bit version of Mac or a Linux operating system.
- Installation of VMWare Player (free edition) for Windows and Linux users. (Links provided in the lab).
- Installation of Virtualbox for MAC. (Links provided in the lab).
- Installation of 7zip (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Kali ISO or Kali VMWare or Virtualbox image. (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Windows XP SP2 (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Server 2008 SPI 32 bit (Links provided in the lab).
- Copy of Metesploitable2 (Links provided in the lab).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone a wanting pure 100% hands-on learning experinece.
- Anyone wanting to learn the basics network penetration.
- Anyone wanting to apply basic hacking concepts.
- Anybody wanting to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody wanting to learn how to secure their systems from hackers
Ethical Hacking – Hands-On Training – Part I Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.