Free Download Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Get hands on with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and become a Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer (ACE)
What you’ll learn
- Set up a Google Cloud environment, including billing accounts, projects, tools, access, and security.
- Plan, configure, implement, deploy, monitor, and manage solutions in the Google Cloud.
- Get familiar with using the Google Cloud through both the console and the command-line.
- Pass the Google Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.
- Build a strong foundation for other GCP certification exams.
- You should understand the basic concepts of Cloud Computing.
- No coding experience is required and code is provided for use in labs where necessary.
- You’ll need some form of computer—Desktop/Laptop/Chromebook computer.
- Please note that a mobile phone screen may be fine for viewing this course, but you’ll want something larger for the labs.
- A willingness to do labs and other homework is required. This course is hands-on and interactive. Active, motivated students will get a lot out of this course. Passive students will struggle and should not take this course.
Google Cloud is growing quickly as companies increasingly adopt multi-cloud strategies. It was once again named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Infrastructure as a Service Magic Quadrant, and demand for people with Google Cloud skills is running high. To meet this demand and help organizations identify knowledgeable talent, Google has created their Associate Cloud Engineer certification.
This course is targeted at efficiently teaching the skills required by the ACE certification—namely deploying applications, monitoring operations, and managing enterprise solutions. It also helps students demonstrate those skills through certification. The certification requires candidates be able to use both the GCP console and the command-line to perform many common platform-based tasks, but this course does not require students to already have experience with either, going in.
This course is also designed to give students the solid foundation of GCP capability that they will need to later build toward the Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect (PCA) certification–which was recently named as 2019’s top-paying IT certification.
This course will prepare you to:
- Set-up and configure Google Cloud accounts using best practices.
- Use GCP services like Cloud Storage, Compute Engine, and Kubernetes Engine in your everyday work.
- Pass the GCP Associate Cloud Engineer certification exam.
No coding experience is required and code used for labs is provided.
Who this course is for:
- Sysadmins or other individuals who want to learn how to configure and manage Google Cloud systems and demonstrate those abilities through certification.
- Developers who want to leverage Google Cloud for the applications they build.
- Architects and technical managers who want to get hands-on and “stay honest” with the technology.
Google Certified Associate Cloud Engineer Certification Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.