Free Download Graphic Design Foundations in Canva: Theory and Projects Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Learn design theory and practice GREAT graphic design through practical real world projects in Canva
What you’ll learn
- The goal is to take what you learn from this course and propel your future career or start a new one in a field involving design.
- You will be able to start building your portfolio by creating practical real world projects
- You will created a book cover, brochure, logo, business card, flyer and poster by the end of this course
- Understand great design principles and in the areas of typography , photography, layout and composition
- Access to Canva, FREE or paid
This full 4.5+ hour graphic design foundations course was developed for anyone who wants to understand GREAT design and how to practically apply it to real world projects. The goal is to take what you learn from this course and start to build a portfolio of projects that use solid graphic design principles.
If you are ready to tackle the full course! I go over the basics of Canva, a cloud based design tool that can help you hop right into design and layout in a matter of minutes.
This class will conquer the world of typography and fonts. We will learn font types, pairing, styles, and how to use typgroaophy in layout and design. We will even create a poster only using the power of typography.
PHOTOS and IMAGES
Next, we will dive into the powerful and emotional world of photography in design. What is good photography and how do we incropate this into our designs?
RESOURCES Resources are an important part of your arsinal. We will review photo copyrights, free resources and even where I go for dependable paid resources for stock photography and fonts.
In the end of this class, you will be tasked to tackle several projects that will be the beginning of your portfolio that will show off great solid design principles and can help you land your next big opportunity.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning graphic design foundations through compelling visuals and examples