Free Download Laravel 7 E-commerce Website From A to Z Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Build An E-commerce Website from beginners to pro By using Stripe Api for payment. Learn PHP Framework from A to Z.
What you’ll learn
- How To Install Laravel
- Connect Website To Database & Create Tables
- Get Products From Database & Display Them For Customers
- Add Bootstrap To Your Project
- Create Cart & Display Prices & Quantities
- Redirect Users To Specific Pages
- Delete Items From Cart
- Create Admin Dashboard To Control All Products
- Update Product Fields
- Upload & Update Product Image
- Create New Products Using Admin Dashboard
- Delete Product From Database Using Admin Dashboard
- Restrict Access To Admins Only
- Intermediate PHP knowledge
- Good Object Oriented Programming Skills
- Knowledge Of How Frameworks Work
- Basic Understanding Of Html & Css
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac OS or Linux
- Stable Internet Connection
- Knowledge Of Using Command Line/Terminal
In this course, we ‘re gonna learn from scratch and step by step, how to create a complete Laravel E-commerce WebApplication with seven different credit cards for payment:
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate PHP Developer
- Web Developers Who Want to Take Their Skills To A Higher Level
- Web/Software Developers Who Want To Learn Laravel
- Junior/Senior PHP Developers Who Want Learn Laravel
Laravel 7 E-commerce Website From A to Z Course Download Link:
Decryption Key: #vX-zNqTeShgYeosCRRTlyA
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.