Free Download Linux Administration: Build 5 Hands-On Linux Projects Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Learn Linux by Doing with 5 Projects: Docker, Securing Linux, Run Web and DNS Servers, Run a Mail Server, Automate Linux.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Linux Engineer by Building 5 Hands-On Linux Projects
- Learn how to run containerized applications with Docker
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux) with an Internet connection. That’s it!
- Basic Linux knowledge is required. If you are a complete Linux beginner, this course might not be for you.
- Your time and enthusiasm to learn.
***Fully updated for 2021*** This practical Linux Administration course consists of Building 5 Hands-On Linux projects from scratch! It’s the 2nd part of “Master Linux Administration: The Complete Linux Bootcamp” and requires basic Linux knowledge. The course is not recommended for complete beginners!
- Update: February 2021 – New Videos in the “Running a Mail System” project on fighting against malware (Postfix Access Restrictions In-Depth, Rspamd, Amavis & ClavAv)
- Update: February 2021 – New Videos in the “Running a Web Server” project on Apache Authorization and Authentication, HTTP Compression, mod_status, and many more
- Course Launch: January 10, 2021
This course IS NOT like any other Linux Administration course you can take online. This course is focused on learning by doing. You’ll learn what really matters and you’ll get the skills to get ahead and gain an edge.
Enrolling now in this project-focused Linux Administration course is the best investment in your career!
By the end of this course, you’ll have an in-depth knowledge of building real-world projects in Linux.
This course is for you if you already have some basic Linux Knowledge and want to advance and dive deeper into Linux and learn how to build projects for the real-world.
This course is taught by me, a Senior Network Engineer and Professional Trainer. Why should you learn from me?
- I’m a Practitioner and an Enthusiast. Welcome to the real world! I’ve been using Linux for the last 15 years in real-world projects. I’m not just a random guy that teaches Linux Administration. Just imagine that during this time I’ve learned and applied more and more almost on a daily basis. And now I’m giving everything to you!
- I’m an Educator and I know how to make a Syllabus. I know exactly what is important and what is not. For the last 10 years, I’ve trained thousands of people on Linux Administration, Security, Networking, and Programming.
- After this course, you’ll be an effective Linux System Engineer or Administrator!
Who this course is for:
- People with some Linux experience who want to dive deeper into Linux
- Network Engineers who want to advance in Linux by building practical projects
- This is an intermediate Linux course. If you are a complete Linux beginner, this course might not be for you.
Linux Administration: Build 5 Hands-On Linux Projects Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.