Free Download Microsoft SQL Server 2019: For Beginners Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Everything you need to know about Microsoft SQL Server in one place
What you’ll learn
- Setup your own SQL server
- Creating databases and tables
- Learn basic SQL statements
- Complete basic SELECT statements
- Understanding JOINs
- Using UNION to Combine SQL Queries
- Sorting data by using ORDER BY
- Group data together using GROUP BY clause
- No prior knowledge of SQL needed
- Need a Internet Connection
- Need a PC or Laptop
SQL (Structured Query Language) is a very high in demand skill and a great way to boost your career. Databases gets used so often in today’s modern world but not a lot of people realize it. After this course you will be able to setup a SQL Server, create databases and tables and be able to use SQL to query data. SQL is also a great way to boost your passive income, there is a lot of freelancing websites where they are looking for people who knows their way around SQL.
Social media and a lot of other applications uses databases like for example an application that recognizes a song and gives you the songs name. The application would listen to the song and use an API to connect to a database with millions of songs to see which songs match the one that you are listing to. Banks uses databases to keep track of their customers and websites can use databases to store the user’s data or even the comments that is posted on the website. You do not need any prior knowledge of SQL or databases to take this course, because we will go through everything you need to know chapter by chapter.
In the past few years, the rate of SQL jobs has been increasing. With the average salary ranging between being $63 000 per year for entry level SQL developers & $89,000 for developers with 10 – 20 years of experience. It does not look like the demand for SQL is slowing down anytime soon.
- In this course you will learn how to:
- Setup your own SQL Server
- Create databases and tables
- Add data to your tables
- Learn about the basic folder structure
- Sort and Group data using SQL
- Learn about NULL & NOT NULL
- Learn how to use Primary & Foreign keys
- Backup & Restore your database
- Use SQL statements to query data from a single table
- Use JOINs to query data from multiple tables
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has an intrest in learning about SQL databases
Microsoft SQL Server 2019: For Beginners Download Link:
Decryption Key: #f1IMBzNgW5U-0T1bTwTNbQ
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.