Free Download REST Assured API Automation,Allure Reports – An Introduction Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
This course will help you get started with REST Assured & Allure Reports using Junit4
What you’ll learn
- Write REST Assured tests (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE) using the ‘given-when-then’ method
- Response extraction using Jayway JsonPath
- Generate Fake Test Data
- Create collections & environments in POSTMAN
- Use POSTMAN to send different requests (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, OPTIONS & HEAD)
- Setup REST Assured Maven project in Eclipse
- This course requires that the user has some basic programming knowledge in JAVA
- Basic understanding of RESTful Services
In the 21st century, almost all web applications use web services to communicate or interact with each other. Most modern day web services are built on Representational state transfer (REST) architecture; REST has gained a lot of popularity and it will continue to do the same due to its simplicity in comparison with other technologies.
It is very important for software QA engineers, automation engineers and software developers to understand the importance of REST testing and more importantly how to automate these tests. Automating Application Program Interface (API) tests is critical and crucial for most projects due to the fact that API tests are far more stable, reliable and fast.
In this course, you will be provided with the tools and techniques needed to be successful with REST API Automation using Rest Assured Library in Java & JUnit. We will be focusing on the important topics listed below:
- Learn how to create collections & environment variables in POSTMAN
- Understand and use POSTMAN to send requests (using GET, POST, PUT, PATCH, DELETE, OPTIONS and HEAD operations)
- Introduction to REST Assured, which is a popular open source library used for API test automation
- Learn how to setup a REST Assured Maven project
- Learn to write tests for GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE requests using REST Assured
- Learn to use setup & configure Allure Reports
- Provide beautiful DisplayNames,Descriptions, link information in your reports
- Add detailed test step information & attachment information in the reports
****You will be provided with a Students Application, that you can run locally on your machine****
****The course will introduce you to Bestbuy API playground(which contains ~50,000 products) application which can be run locally
All the code is available for download & instructor support will be provided to questions.
Who this course is for:
- QA Engineers who want to learn how to write API automation
- Automation Engineers, SDETs who want to learn an additional Java Testing library for RESTful API’s
- Software developers who would like to learn the art of API Test automation using REST Assured
REST Assured API Automation,Allure Reports – An Introduction Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.