Free Download Sketch from A to Z (2020): Become an app designer Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Finally a comprehensive guide to using Sketch for designing mobile applications. Learn to design an app from A to Z.
What you’ll learn in Sketch from A to Z (2021): Become an app designer
- Master Sketch to create a strong mobile app design from start to finish
- Advanced techniques and shortcuts to design faster than most professionals
- User interface design best practices to solve problems effectively
- Know how to simplify visual information to clarify meaning and improve UX
- Understand how to design for different device viewports
- How to leverage tools to ensure pixel perfect design work
- How to save tons of time by using shared styles, symbols, and libraries
- How to export and hand off the assets developers need to build a real app
- How a good UI (user interface) influences good UX (user experience)
- Be a professional designer who creates better apps faster
Requirements for Sketch from A to Z (2021): Become an app designer
- Download Sketch and purchase a license or use the free trial
Description for Sketch from A to Z (2021): Become an app designer
Sketch has revolutionized the world of mobile application design by providing the tools to transform yourself into a professional app designer with only a few hours of training. This course will teach you to use the Sketch to design dynamic, development-ready mobile app user interfaces that impress clients and engage users.
Learn to Design Beautiful, High-Quality Mobile Application UI with Sketch’s Powerful Tools and Smooth Workflow
- Master the essential principles and tools of Sketch.
- Discover design techniques that will enhance your creative potential.
- [Download] Adobe CC Masterclass: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD & InDesign 2021 for free
- Learn and implementUI best practices to ensure quality and usability.
- Journey from concept to completion by creating a sample mobile application.
Find Out Why Google, Apple, and Facebook Designers Use Sketch
Many of Silicon Valley’s most established and fastest growing companies swear by Sketch when designing UIs for mobile applications because it’s fast and intuitive, and produces stunning final products.
Sketch isn’t just a tool for designing pretty apps, It’s a tool for composing UI components and design patterns that scale without effort as projects grow more complex.
When it comes to styling, we’re able to use multiple color and gradient fills, borders, and automatically scaling images on a single layer to keep out layers list clean and organized.
It gives us the ability to reuse styles and elements throughout a design — so that you never have to waste time making the same change in multiple places. And those reused elements can be nested inside one another and then tweaked or swapped out to create powerful and flexible design systems.
Contents and Overview
Whether you’re a beginner or a veteran designer with experience using Photoshop and Illustrator, you will find this course valuable in the way that it blends step-by-step instruction with hands-on, customizable exercises:
- Mobile App Design from A to Z: With 52 lectures and 3.5 hours of content, this course covers everything from layers, shapes, and styling to text editing to exporting finished projects.
- Test Your Knowledge: Periodic quizzes will review key concepts and ensure that you are mastering the content.
- Interactive Design Project: Together with the instructor, you will build a sample UI for an iPhone music player app. Included Sketch documents allow you to pick up at any point in the project.
After completing this course, you will understand how to design high-quality mobile application UI using Sketch and you will be better prepared to meet the demands of your clients and developers.
Who this course is for:
- This course is perfect for web and print designers
- This course is perfect for Photoshop or Illustrator users
- This course requires practically no prior design experience
- Some graphic design experience will be helpful
- This course is not to learn to develop a functioning app