Free Download SQL for NEWBS: Weekender Crash Course Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Using MySQL but applicable to Oracle SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, and PostgreSQL. Taught by a Data Scientist and PM.
What you’ll learn
- Analyze user behavior
- Find actionable customer/business insights
- Make data-driven decisions
- Measure and track marketing efforts
- Discover sexy marketing stats (e.g. 1 in 4 people love toast!)
- No previous technical knowledge required
Buff up your resume/CV and become interview-ready by learning real-world SQL in this course.
This SQL course has been taken by fine marketing and product folks at Google, Facebook, Amazon, Lyft, and Udemy.
Bill was looking to move into a more analytical role and saw SQL as a requirement in the job listings he saw. He wanted to add “SQL” as a skill to his resume/CV with a clean conscience and back it up if any questions arose in the interview. But getting there would take forever. Better to just “fake it til’ you make it”… right?
Joe was working in a marketing position at a small company. He had a bunch of creative ideas but sometimes felt like he was shooting in the dark and guessing at what customers were doing. If only he had some insights about user behavior so he could be a more data-driven marketer. But data analysis is only for technical folks… right?
David and Pete joined Udemy with little to no technical experience. But after a lot of trial and error, headaches, and help from their friends, they got good enough to uncover unique insights for themselves, their team, and their company using SQL. They were able to discover interesting things about user behavior, create dashboards to track and measure progress on team goals, pull data for the exec team to use in investor pitch decks, and get data driven about decisions they made. They’ve since helped many team members buff up their data analysis skills and helped students land jobs!
What You’ll Learn:
If you have no technical background, don’t be afraid! We’ve distilled our knowledge and experience using SQL into a short course so that by the end, you’ll have the raw skills to do some real data analysis for your company using SQL – a language virtually EVERY company uses. Note: this courses teaches you real-world SQL – not just the theory in abstract, but real skills you can use to get more data-driven in your current job.
How This Course is Structured:
- In this course we’ll be pretending we’re a real business (i.e. Blockbuster) so the stuff you learn will be easy to apply to your own situation/company. No abstract/theoretical mumbo jumbo.
- We’ll go through queries a real business would run while also teaching you the raw skills undergirding those queries so you can adapt those skills to create custom queries for your own specific purposes
- To reinforce learning, we have exercises and quizzes scattered throughout the course so you can learn by doing
- We’ll have a bonus section where new lectures will be added occasionally (including student-requested lectures, more advanced topics, strategies for getting unstuck, etc.)
- We’ll be actively involved in the discussion board answering any questions you might have! Don’t be afraid to ask!
Who this course is for:
- Startup folks
- Non-technical folks
SQL for NEWBS: Weekender Crash Course Downlaod Link:
Decryption Key: #8VaLeBM1cDURqW2Br8q3Qg
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.