Free Download SQL & PostgreSQL for Beginners: Become an SQL Expert Free Download Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
SQL & PostgreSQL Tutorial: Become an Expert in SQL and PostgreSQL by Writing SQL Queries using PostgreSQL and PgAdmin 4.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a database from scratch.
- Use SQL to perform data analysis.
- Perform complex SQL queries using joins and subqueries.
- Understand database concepts such as database relationships.
- No previous knowledge of SQL or PostgreSQL is needed for this course.
Become an expert in SQL and PostgreSQL with this bestselling course!
SQL is one of the most in-demand tech skills across many industries so learning SQL is one of the best ways to boost your career! After taking this course you will be comfortable putting SQL and PostgreSQL on your resume/CV.
In the age of Big Data and Data Analysis, demand for employees with SQL skills has never been higher and will only increase in the future. Stand out from the crowd and learn SQL today.
PostgreSQL is the World’s most advanced open source relational database. It has a strong reputation for its reliability, data integrity and robustness. Because of this, PostgreSQL is one of the most popular and widely used database systems in the world. Companies who use PostgreSQL include Apple, Cisco, Spotify, Fujitsu, Skype, Netflix and IMDb.
A 2019 survey of stackoverflow developers reported that one third of developers used PostgreSQL on a daily basis in their professional lives, up from 25% in 2018. In 2019 PostgreSQL was the fastest growing database for the third year in a row. PostgreSQL experience really is a desired skill in the tech industry.
Here’s what students are saying about this SQL course:
Christopher says – “A really great course. The structure was well setup and the pacing was perfect. Each section and lecture flowed well in to the next. The exercises and solutions were very helpful. I was new to sql and postgresql before taking this course but I can now say that I am comfortable with both.“
Erin Todd says – “I love this course so far very easy to follow and interactive.“
Raymond Beauchamp says – “Amount of information is good for a beginner course. Was beneficial in increasing my understanding of the subject. Instructor was knowledgeable, and was easy to follow.”
John Hellmann says – “Very concise lectures! Was a great course overall“
Abhinav Sharma says – “The explanations are really clear and the course structure is very well thought out.“
By the end of this course you will know how to:
- Create a relational database from scratch
- Create, alter and delete tables from a database
- Insert, update and delete data from a table
- Retrieve data from a database using select queries
- Filter data using where clauses and logical operators
- Order and limit data retrieved from a table
- Use aggregate functions and group data to gain more meaningful insights from a database
- Relate tables together using database relationships
- Use SQL join queries to retrieve data from multiple tables in a single query
- Master complex SQL subqueries
- Apply SQL string functions to data in PostgreSQL
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to learn SQL or PostgreSQL.
- Anyone with a basic knowledge of SQL but is new to PostgreSQL.
SQL & PostgreSQL for Beginners: Become an SQL Expert Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.