Free Download Universal React with Next.js – The Ultimate Guide Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
Learn how to make awesome server-rendered React apps with Next.js
What you’ll learn
- Create amazing server-rendered React apps with NextJS
- Build projects ranging from fast static sites in NextJS to full-scale apps with a complete Node / Express backend
- Use the added features of the NextJS framework to improve your React apps
- Basic understanding of React
Do you want to make amazing, performant, and overall better React applications? Look no further than Next.js.
This course is the best guide you’ll find to learn the Next.js framework. In it, we will be making FOUR complete React / Next.js projects, each from project start to deployment on the web.
Here’s what we’ll be making:
- A full-stack social media application, built with React.js / Next, a complete Express API, Mongoose / MongoDB, Passport Authentication, and Material UI
- A Hacker News progressive web app that can run offline and has a perfect (100/100) Lighthouse score
- A user authentication system which uses signed, secure cookies
- A portfolio application built as a static site
What will be covered?
- User Authentication with Passport in Next.js
- Cookie Authentication in Next / Getting Cookies from Server and the Client
- Lifecycle Methods like getInitialProps for Fetching Data and User Authentication
- Protected Routes / Route Guards in Next
- Next Router, along with Page Prefetching
- Query Params in Next.js and Custom Routes with Express
- Integrating Next with a Custom Server Setup Like Express
- Building APIs with the help of Next
- Making Progressive Web Apps in Next.js (Web App Manifest and Service Workers)
- Pagination using Query Params
- Deploying our projects with Now v2 and Heroku (both as static sites and Node.js apps)
- Improving SEO with the help of the custom Head component in Next
- Custom Error Pages for better Error Handling
- Custom Pages in Next (_App and _Document)
- Styling our Apps with Styled-JSX
- Building impressive user interfaces with Material-UI
- Integrating CSS-in-JS options like Material-UI with Next.js
- Snackbar Notifications with Material UI
- And much more…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in making better, more performant React apps with NextJS
- React developers interested in the advantages the NextJS framework has to offer
- Developers interested in broadening their React skillset
Universal React With Next.Js – The Ultimate Guide Free Download Link:
Important Notice Regarding Google Drive Link: Due to Copyright issue We can’t able to share Google drive link for some courses Publicly, So we have torrent link, mega and mediafire download link for all courses and we have set the google drive link as a private, You can request the file we’ll allow from our side or If anyone want Google drive link, Please Message us on Facebook with your google mail id and the course link.
If you Found any Error / problem in the download link please contact us via social media or via contact us page.
If the Short URL page prompts you for a password, type the below Password.