Free Download Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro for Corporate Video Udemy Course for free with Google Drive Download Link.
In this Adobe Premiere Pro course, we’ll edit video, enhance colors and fix bad audio.
What you’ll learn
- 13 lectures of well-structured, step by step content!
- You’ll learn to make corporate video for YouTube, social media & your website.
- How to edit video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Fixing or hiding bad video footage
- You will need a copy of Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous video editing experience is needed.
- No previous Premiere Pro skills are needed.
Hi there, my name is Dan and together we’re going to learn how to create a professional corporate video using Adobe Premiere Pro.
I am an Adobe Certified Instructor and I’ve been teaching Premiere Pro for more than 10 years. I work closely with Adobe presenting seminars on their behalf at conferences and I write and present some of their Premiere Pro help videos for distribution worldwide.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge in Premiere Pro or video editing experience. We will make a video together from start to finish, step by step. By the end of this course you will know how to take your raw video files, edit them and improve their video and audio elements. You will learn how to add additional footage to enhance any boring video and hide the occasional mistake.
Yo will master transitions. You will learn how to sync separate audio & video files together all the way through to animating your logos & baseline subtitles.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners.
- This course is for people wanting to learn how to put together raw footage they may have shot themselves